Let's take a quiz, see how much everyone knows about me. It will be multiple choice, and it should be pretty straight forward. And if you don't end up knowing the answers, it could be a learning experience for you too! Let's begin!
1. What is my favorite kind of food?
a. Italian
b. Mexican
c. Chinese
d. Indian
e. Steak
2. What is my favorite pro-sports franchise?
a. San Jose Sharks
b. San Francisco 49ers
c. Los Angeles Lakers
d. Oakland Athletics
e. San Jose SaberCats
3. What am I afraid of most of all?
a. Bees
b. The Darkness
c. Death
d. Clowns
e. Dementors
4. What sport(s) did I play competitively as a child?
a. Basketball
b. Baseball
c. Golf
d. Hockey
e. Dance
f. Football
g. All of the Above
h. a and b
i. a and c
j. b and e
k. a, b, and e
l. a, b, c, and e
m. b and c
n. d and f
o. b and f
p. b, c, e, and f
5. If I could have one superpower, what would it be?
a. Invisibility
b. Flying
c. Healing Powers
d. X-Ray Vision
e. Teleportation
6. What is my favorite band/artist/musical act?
a. Billy Joel
b. ZZ Top
c. Aerosmith
d. Led Zeppelin
e. Papa Roach
7. What is my favorite movie of all time?
a. Gran Torino
b. The Count of Monte Cristo
c. The Shawshank Redemption
d. Gladiator
e. The Boondock Saints
8. Other than Q, what is my other nickname?
a. Fat Pat
b. The Drifter
c. The Love Yeti
d. Spoony Patty Q Cobra, a.k.a. Home Dog Sludge
e. I don't have another nickname
9. My Truck has what defining characteristic right now?
a. It Announces My Arrival
b. It Hasn't Been Washed in over a Year
c. It shakes at 70mph
d. It has over 180,000 miles on it.
e. All of the Above, (and maybe I should take care of it?)
10. What is my favorite holiday?
a. New Years Eve/Day
b. Christmas
c. Thanksgiving
d. 4th of July
e. St. Patrick's Day
That should do it for now. Feel free to post your answers in the comments section. As I said, this one is pretty easy. Maybe I'll throw something more difficult out there in a few months.
Q's Challenge: Week 15
This week was a slow one for me. Not too much going on. But, there were some new things I did get around to trying.
1. New Recipe for Filet Mignon for Mom's Bday: I sliced it real thin, and then concocted a dry rub, then a marinade over the dry rub...pan fry, over rice. It was pretty delicious. I love cooking, sometimes.
Grade: Glorious...it was pretty darned delicious!
2. New Location of an Old Favorite: We went to lunch on Friday at a reopened restaurant we thought we'd never eat at again. Ed's Teriyaki is back, although its out in Santa Clara now. And it was just as delicious as ever! Back into the lunch rotation it goes!
Grade: Glorious...this was like the happiest day of the week for me, when I found out Ed's was back!
3. Golfed at a new golf course: Bubs, Jimmy B, and I golfed 9 holes at the Colusa Golf Course. Its pretty crappy, but it was golf, so I can't complain!
Grade: Decent. My recap says it all!
Until next week...
10 comments:
First off, I'm sorry for all the ones I get wrong. I can't seem to remember things about real people, just characters on tv or whatnot.
1. I'd guess e.
2. a.
3. e? I don't think of you afraid of anything.
4. j.
5. e.
6. a?
7. eh, tough one since I know you've claimed several as one of your favorites. I'm going to go with c. since I consider that the best of the bunch, but I have a feeling the answer is actually e.
8. b?
9. I'd go with e., though it might just be c.
10. d. should be if it's not already.
I'll give you half a point for #7, bringing your total to 3.5/10. Not too bad!
1. e
2. d
3. a
4. l
5. e
6. b
7. c
8. e
9. e
10. a
Even better James! 5/10!
Ok - This is going to be embarrassing because your mother shouldn't get a lot wrong, but I probably will because I know I'm over-thinking it.
Here goes.
1. is probably a. because I know I can feed you that anytime and it's OK, however, e. is a more new favorite.
2. a.
3. a.
4. k.
5. e. I guess - it would help you travel cheaply.
6. a.
7. c.
8. e - since you didn't put what I call you.
9. e. - shame on you
10. d, but I think c. is a close 2nd because of family
Not bad mom, 6/10.
Everyone seems to be missing #1, 2, 7, and 8. 8 is ridiculous, and probably only Bubs would get it right. 1 is just a personal preference, and changes often. 2 people should know...
Just keep in mind that my brain is basically swiss cheese, ok?
1. B
2. A
3. A
4. K
5. E
6. A
7. C
8. E
9. D
10. A
Hey, another good one! 5/10!
Well in our defense, everyone probably knows that you love 3 of those teams, but it seems to change, based on the season.
OK, here's the answers...
1. b (steak was an inspired answer, but I do love good mexican food).
2. d (I've loved the A's since before the Sharks were even around. The Sharks are fast catching up, though).
3. a (Its a phobia.)
4. k or l (I danced, played baseball, and played basketball competitively as a kid. I also played golf as a kid, but not competitively...but I went ahead and counted it if you got the other three sports right, since I'm pretty competitive when I golf anyways).
5. e (This one should be pretty obvious with how much I love to travel)
6. a (Billy Joel is amazing. All the other bands I listed there are pretty great too, though.)
7. e (Shawshank is an amazing movie, and #2 on my list. But nothing tops the Boondock Saints)
8. c (Don't ask...)
9. e (I should really get that thing looked at)
10. d (the 4th is ultimate summer. New Years and Thanksgiving are the other top favorites, but the 4th takes the cake).
Hope this was enlightening!
Post a Comment