December 08, 2008

MMR: Acceptable Forms of Winter

Since it's December, I figured now would be as good a time as any to discuss my thoughts on winter. Don't worry, this won't take long!

First, for the most part, I'm against winter. If we were voting, I probably wouldn't vote for winter under any circumstances. Snow irritates me. Its cold and wet. Really cold. You can't drive well on it. It covers golf courses and baseball diamonds and all those good places where I can go have fun. Oh, and it's cold. Rain is better, and ok sometimes (thunderstorms are cool), but its still cold and wet. And it makes it so no one wants to go outside and do anything.

Winter also has less daylight, which is annoying. I hate being at work, and see that its getting dark...dark enough that my brain thinks it must be time to go home soon, and then to look at the clock and see its barely 3:30. Ridiculous.

The only acceptable form of winter, in my opinion, is when it's 70 and sunny outside, with the lightest of breezes. As you can see, I said 70, so you know its winter (70 is rather cool). I'm not asking for beach weather. But golfing weather will not be frowned upon!

The only other acceptable form of winter is a vacation to Hawaii or the Caribbean. Word.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This blog sucked. I honestly had nothing to write about, other than how effing cold it is outside. I'll try to come up with something better next week.

No comments: