July 07, 2008

MMR: Cozumel!!!

Oh man, 10 days and counting. My vacation approaches. And I am super stoked. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, In just a week and a half, I will be leaving this country for the Mexican Caribbean Coast!

For the uninformed, Cozumel is a small island off the coast of Cancun, about 15 miles off the mainland. See...














It's supposed to be a diver's paradise, with amazing reefs and calm, clear waters. The snorkeling should be pretty awesome too, which is what I can do (not certified to scuba, nor do i really care to be). The sun will be hot, the drinks will be cold, and I won't have a care in the world for 8 whole days! I'll probably be on a beach like this most of the time...













So, yeah, I've pretty much checked out between now and then. If anything exciting happens, I'll write a better blog. Otherwise, I just figured I could use this opportunity to make everyone who reads this ridiculously jealous!















I know, I'm an asshole!

No comments: