
As the sun sets on another year, it's time for my annual look back at the year that has passed.
Before I get started on my lists (oh yes, I do love my lists), I want to take a moment to look back on the year as a whole. Hmmm… *gears start to turn, thoughts of the past year take shape in my brain* Yeah, 2007 pretty much sucked balls. Now, don’t get me wrong, I’ve done some awesome things this year. I’ve met some awesome people this year. And I’m making money, which is good. But in terms of my years, and comparing it to years of the past, 2007 is coming up a bit short. I mean, I’ve mostly spent it working. I have like no friends in the MoHill area, so most evenings are pretty boring…not that I’m up for going out some nights, with work and all. I’m 24, single, living with my parents, and working in a low paying job. On the flip side, I have very few expenses, work with some cool people, and have a pretty laid back life. Also, I almost died 3 times! Yes, 3. No joke. I don’t know if this makes me lucky or marked, but I’m hoping 2008 is gonna be better, at least on that front (I’m flying to Vegas this year…no more 20 Mule Team Parkways).
Well, let’s get down to it. There will be more time for me to talk about my year when I get to my personal top 10 moments of 2007. I have the following lists for your enjoyment:
1. Top News Stories of the Year
2. Top Sports Stories of the Year
3. Top Personal Stories of the Year
4. Top Movies of the Year
That is all. As always, feel free to chime in, either with your own lists, or to tell me I’m amazing (or that I have too much free time on my hands). I look forward to hearing what you have to say on the past year!
Editor's Note: These will all be posted in reverse order, so that when the page loads, the "older" posts appear closer to the bottom of the page and you can read it in the order intended.
2 comments:
But yeah, on top of winning the Super Bowl, Manning is the anti-Tom Brady. He plays with class, gives to charity, donates his time to help those less fortunate (did you see him in New Orleans after Katrina…he spent loads of time and money down there…where was Brady? Probably fucking Bridget Moynahan so he could knock her up and leave her with his baby for a supermodel
greatest line ever
James Brill
<3 Jimmy B.
Post a Comment