
This year I went to a ton of movies. And, I must say, there were a lotta good ones this year. I think the final count of movies I saw in the theatres was 30 (subject to change, as there’s a few out right now I still really want to see). Here, directly from the list I’ve been keeping of every movie I’ve seen this year, are the top 10 (with the date I saw them and the ranking I gave them out of 10).
300 (3/9/07) - 10
American Gangster (11/5/07) - 9.5
Superbad (8/17/07) - 9
Transformers (7/8/07) - 9
Live Free or Die Hard (6/27/07) - 9
Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story (12/27/07) - 9
Knocked Up (6/5/07) - 9
Gone Baby Gone (10/26/07) - 8.75
Charlie Wilson’s War (12/26/07) - 8.75
American Gangster (11/5/07) - 9.5
Superbad (8/17/07) - 9
Transformers (7/8/07) - 9
Live Free or Die Hard (6/27/07) - 9
Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story (12/27/07) - 9
Knocked Up (6/5/07) - 9
Gone Baby Gone (10/26/07) - 8.75
Charlie Wilson’s War (12/26/07) - 8.75
Black Snake Moan (3/3/07) - 8.5
No comments:
Post a Comment