Every part of my body is sore. I'm not sure I've felt this much pain in my body in months! You know what that mean...
IT'S IM SEASON AGAIN BABY!!! WOOOOO!!
We started play this Sunday with back to back Hockey games for our coed and mens teams. 2 hours of straight sprinting up and down the floor. We won our coed game 3-1 (i had a goal and an assist)...but we got forfeited for having an inelligible player...whatever. Our men's game we lost 5-4. But they had 10 guys, all fresh, and we had 6 of us, who were all tired from the first game. And we were winning 3-1 going into the 3rd period when we just hit a wall. We couldn't move our legs fast enough to challenge their shots, and they poured it on. We kept it close though. I ended up with 2 assists in that game. Not bad. I love hockey season! And, we don't have to play back to back anymore, so that should help.
Monday we started our football season. This year we are playing Men's, which we've never done before. I think I enjoy it more. As the QB, it means I can run when I have an opening. In this game, I ran for around 50 yards. In coed, only girls can run the ball. We lost 26-6, but thats only because we have no one who can cover receivers. We scored a TD on a direct snap to Matt, which was awesome because the other team didn't see it coming at all. Maybe next game our offense will get going a little better.
But yes, its IM season. Which means a few nights a week I have somethign to go out and do. Which should be amazing. Maybe by the time I go out and play again next Sunday, I won't be so friggin sore. I can't even move right now. Both my quads and both my calfs are burning. Its nuts. But, you know what? It felt good to get back out and playing again!
2 comments:
Poor baby. I'm glad you're moving. It will get better fast, I promise.
Love,
Mom
Aw, Pat, I miss IM season!!
Good luck with all your sports... keep us posted!! I wish Tom was playing for your men's team... and I'm sure he does, too. We miss you!
-Kendall
Post a Comment