October 03, 2006

Hello again everyone

Well, its been a month since I last posted, which is insane. But, seriously, I really haven't had anything useful to say. I haven't had a topic to write on. Nothing exciting is happening in my life. I'm just kinda here. And that's not very interesting to write about.

Hey, guess what, I'm going to the A's playoff game on Friday! I'm excited. I'm disappointed we ended up drawing the Twins in the first round, cuz they own us, but maybe we'll get hot. Who knows.

Does 23 sound old to you? Cuz it certainly does to me...

My classes should be interesting. My poli sci class I think I'm going to like a lot, and my journalism class should be interesting. history is history, and I'll survive. I'll let yall know in a week or two how things are really going.

Anyways, I just wanted to post something here so people would know I'm not dead or anything.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, first Happy Birthday. Believe me 23 isn't even the beginning of old. What are you doing up at 3:00 AM on a school night? See you're not old, you still have a mommy who bugs you about going to bed. Talk to you later. Love,Mom