June 15, 2005

OH MAN!!! IT'S SUMMER!!!

Yeah, that's right!!! I'm free! I was struggling through the week. I had a ton of finals in a short period of time and I got "terminated" at Unitrans, so, yeah, it wasn't going so well for me. But, I told myself last night, "pat, if Jacko can survive his child molestation trial, you can survive finals week!" So I woke up this morning and dominated. Turned in my POL 4 final (a take home paper), then studied for a few hours for history and IR. Sold some books back and picked up some paychecks from ASUCD, so I have a little cash to go enjoy summer with. Then went and took some finals. History wasn't bad. I think I destroyed the essays. The IDs, not so much. But I got a paper back there and got a B+ on it, so I should be good there. POL 3 (IR) was better. Loads on globalization, which I knew pretty well. And, I got my midterm and paper back (B and A- respectively), so I should be good there too. The I came home and am now enjoying the freedom of summer. It feels soooooo good!

And can you believe it? I'm a senior in college! That is so weird!

No, I'm not getting into the Unitrans deal here. If you want to know the details (and be bitched and ranted at about it) then ask me.

I'm gonna get to work for my dad again this summer! It's gonna be real good. Work with my dad and earn some bucks over the summer. Get to live at home for a few months. I'm really looking forward to this summer. Lots of time too see my friends I dont get to see much of over the year (Tony, Sean, Julie, Sean, Baby sister, Sean, Pettibone, Sean...yeah, I miss that dude!) and it will be glorious. I will go to the beach, b/c it has been far too long. I will go to the A's games I can, b/c they are sooooooo much fun! I'm going to Disneyland next weekend. Going to Yosemite at the end of July. It will be awesome. :D

The A's won their third in a row today on a walk off single to the wall by Marco Scutaro with 2 out in the 9th! Awesome win! I love them boys, they are playing so much better.

I met some Athletics Nation brethren last weekend at a little get together in Berkeley. It was a lotta fun, and always good to meet new fellow A's fans! Hopefully I'll get to meet more at the next Chez Nico get together and AN day at the colliseum in August.

I get to play golf on Monday in the Steven Stramback Memorial Tournament. Always a fun time. Get to spend the day with my daddy out on the course. Fresh cut grass, sun, good times to be had I'm sure!

Wow, anything else to say? I think not. I just hope everyone has an awesome summer. Remember, if you arent doing anything on the 4th of July, let me know and come out to MoHill. We always have a great time. And I'll post the date and details of the Annual pool party sometime soon. Reply to this post with weekends in July you would be free to come to MoHill and party like we do every summer. It wont be July 2nd or 3rd, b/c there's a pool party July 4th (as always), and it won't be the 30th or 31st, because I will be in Yosemite. All other weekends are fair game I believe, so let me know!

WOOHOO FOR SUMMER!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! An update! I don't know what I would do without regular updates. But it probably would involve me going crazy and killing Matt. And it was pretty close there for a while but I'm ok now.
-Dan