June 06, 2005

Monday rants...

Two days left of classes, and I feel like I'm about to finish a marathon. A marathon in which I tripped over my shoelaces and rolled down a 1000 ft. hill which I then had to climb back up to continue my run. Needless to say, I'm looking forward to being done and having some time to heal my cuts and scrapes.

It was good to see my baby sister today! We visited, grabbed some lunch on campus, and just hung out. I miss her. It will be good to see her for a few months here over summer.

So, yeah, women are crazy. They like to play games with you, and want you to play back...but don't you dare tell them they are playing games, b/c they will be angry, even though they know it to be true. And they like dating assholes, but complain about them constantle. I think they date these guys b/c they like complaining about them! I dunno. If I could figure out girls, I would be the first guy to do so in history.

I just need to learn the Tao.

I'm naturally a very trusting person. When I meet someone and like them, I will trust them. I find myself telling the truth far more than I should, but I trust whoever I'm talking to with my truths. It's just how I am.

But if you betray my trust, it will be damn near impossible to gain it back.

Happy Birthday Pettibone!!!!!

The devil bowed his head Because he knew that he'd been beat.
And he laid that golden fiddle on the ground at Johnny's feet.
Johnny said "Devil just come on back If you ever want to try again.
I done told you once, you son of a bitchI'm the best that's ever been"

The A's finished the week winning 6 of their last 7. The Giants have lost 9 of their last 10. Any question as to who the superior team is? I think not.

Does anyone think I'd fit in down in the Deep South? I could totally see myself fitting in down in a small Mississippi town. Having a job downtown on the square, living in a community who cares about eachother, and sitting on my porch at night playing the banjo and having a drink. I think it would be nice. Or maybe I'm off base.

And most of the towns down south follow their local high school football teams religiously. I think that would be fun!

Although I do love California...its definately a great state. I might get bored down there.

Bobby Crosby is my new favorite player on the A's. He has a ton of energy, loves the game, and is loads of fun to watch.

I threw a baseball today for teh first time in a very long time. It was kinda weird after playing softball this quarter. I can't throw the knuckleball anymore tho. It's really sad, I used to throw such a good one. I should throw more often and try to get it back. It'd be fun.

OK, so I was thinking and I figured that there are three things I look for in a girl. 1) attractive (now, this doesnt mean "hot" or "freaking gorgeous", but if I'm not attracted to someone, it wont work). 2) um, they like me...yeah, thats a big one. 3) baseball fan (extra points for being an A's fan, but I really only want a girl who likes baseball and would go to games with me...that would be awesome). That;s all. I don;t think my standards are too high. :) So, yeah, keep your eyes open for me! Thanks.

My toe hurts and theres blood crusted under the nail. And, I cant for the life of me remember how it happened. You would think I would remember how my toe got split open, but no, I have no idea. Weird...



Well, that's all for now. But hey, if you get bored, drop me a line. Chances are I'm not doing too much and am looking for soemthing to do (especially if you are a baseball fan!)

No comments: