Hi everyone! It's time for my random pic of the week! Last week's picture (by which I mean two weeks ago) was me standing on top of the Lembert Dome in the Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite. The peak is just shy of 10k ft. I believe. Nothing compared to Mt. Whitney, but fun nonetheless. It was also the first random pic of the week that I posted from the last year.
For today's picture, we're going to go into the wayback machine again and find one from high school! Since this picture has exactly where and when printed on it, there will be no guessing this time. Here is a picture from my high school's homecoming dance in 2000!
I thought the walking air cast boot was a nice touch, personally. Really added to the classy outfit I was donning! Homecoming 2000 would make me 17 years of age. So this was the first year of my spiky haircut...which I kept for quite a while. I still had gigantic ears, even back then. Nichole was very pretty, at least! (and still is, I assume...I haven't seen her in years, though) Not sure how I pulled that one off, lol.
Anyways, hope you enjoyed the blast from high school past! I'll delve into my fat, travelling years for the next random picture!
Go Monarchs!
No comments:
Post a Comment