June 02, 2013

Q's Random Pic of the Week!

Happy June, everyone!

Holy crap, its June.  Where the heck is this year going?  It is literally flying by, and I feel like I've done NOTHING with it.  You know, besides New Orleans, Spring Training, Kauai, Alturas, attempting a triathlon, going on a few hikes, playing some softball, working a bunch...ok, maybe I've done some things with this year.  But seriously, its flying!

But enough mundane talk, I'm here today to post yet another Pic of the Week!  Last week's (more or less a week...its an arbitrary time frame!) pic was from Fat Pat days, and was Bubba and my trip to the Grand Canyon.  Such a good picture...and I don't even look THAT fat in it.  Score!

Today we'll go into the super recent machine and post a picture from a slightly more recent era of Pat.


So, where am I?  Both generally, and what peak have I conquered in this picture?

I figure this is a good topical picture, as just a week from now I will be summiting the highest mountain peak in the lower 48!  If you couldn't tell, I'm pretty excited about that one.

OK, that's all for now.  Until the next random pic of the week!

No comments: