February 22, 2013

TGIF: T-Rex Edition

This made me chuckle...


Good advice.

Anyways, sorry for the lack of posting lately.  Just, really, nothing new to report.  I've lead a mostly boring life this month.  Between my 2 1/2 hour gym sessions, 10 hour work days, and squeezing in whatever else comes along, it gets rather repetitive.

Luckily, I have my Spring Training trip in Arizona next weekend...so at the very least, expect a Q's Adventures post coming up after that!

Thank god February's almost over.  What a stupid month this has been.  When I said 2013 is going to be an amazing year, I clearly forgot to add "except February, which is a stupid month."  I'll have to go back and add in that note.  Good thing its a short month!  Not sure I could take an extra 3 days of this...

Keep imagining that T-Rex!

Cheers!

2 comments:

Jason said...

lulz...nice find :P

You should hit me up if you're looking to break out of the monotony - we can always throw something on the bbq and chill. I need to tune my bike up...

Sue Quinn said...

I know how you feel. That's how I felt about 2012. However, chin up because things get better.