June 13, 2012

Q’s Adventures: A Wedding in Whittier


This past weekend my good college friends Dan Johnson and Jennifer Rosas got married.  They met in the dorm building we all lived in, and, well, it was magic!  So now they are married, and that is awesome.

Their wedding was down in Whittier, CA Saturday evening, and it was pretty awesome.  It was at a country club in the hills, and the setting was gorgeous!


The ceremony was nice, and all the key players looked amazing!


The best part of the wedding, though, was that a vast majority of our college dorm crowd was there.  I hadn’t seen Amanda since graduation, I had seen Jarrell all of once.  I think I’d seen Jonelle and Dan once or twice.  Deleana I hadn’t seen in quite a while.  Greg I’d seen once or twice.  I mean…you get the picture.  I’ve been a terrible friend and haven’t kept up with anyone!  So this was pretty awesome to see everyone!

Anyways, here’s some pictures for the evening!

The old dorm crowd:


The boys of C-Squad:


 Me with Amanda and Jonelle:


Me with Deleana and Jarrell:

  
The best picture of the evening:


The Entire C-Squad (wedding party included!):


The afterparty at the hotel:


The happy Mr. and Mrs. Dan Johnson:


Anyways, awesome weekend.  Thanks for the invite, Dan and Jenn…I thoroughly enjoyed sharing that special day with you guys!

1 comment:

Sue Quinn said...

Wonderful pictures. So glad you reconnected with the gang.