Today is Wednesday, aka Hump Day. It's also the halfway point in my trip. Last night was night 5 out of 9. So we're on the backside of my vacation...which is sad. But it also means I need to cram as much awesomeness into the last few days as I can. Today the J-Mart, Crystal, the fam and I went ziplining in the jungle...and later in the day J-Mart, Crystal, and I went to a few local beaches to take pictures. So, here's a sampling of my epic day.
This morning was the first morning we had sunshine! And, this is a gorgeous view in the mornings, with the light playing off the greens and the blues. Here's a few of those...
Here's me dominating a zipline!
And here's my Dad...too cool for this zipline!
Here's a clutch Kilauea Lighthouse shot...
This is Larsen's Beach. The path down is a bit of a hike...
And this is Secret Beach. There is a ridiculous hike down to this one...which, of course, is much harder back up. The beach is gorgeous, though...
All in all, a great day! Now time for a mai tai, some rare ahi, and a good night's sleep! Tomorrow is the day of sight seeing around the island! I love it here. Never want to go home...
No comments:
Post a Comment