Have I ever mentioned how much I hate moving?
I hate packing up my shit. I hate having to haul it in and out of places. I hate having to drive it somewhere else. And I hate having to unpack it.
I hate the lapse in internet and tv I will have while things get set up anew. That's the biggest one. I want to watch football, and I want to play WoW. And I want to surf the internet in the evenings. And I want to watch Family Guy and South Park and all those good shows. It's like living in the stone age for the first few days at a new place.
Anyways, this is relevant because I'm moving this weekend. If anyone wants to help, I'm sure I can finegle some free dinner for all those who help me out! :)
Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment