Interactive Blog Time!
I wanna know your favorite song of all time. If you can't pick one, I'll allow you to list two, but no more. I wanna know what people consider great music these days.
Anyways, I'll start it off. I've been thinking about this a lot, and I think I've finally narrowed it down to one song:
"Sweet Child O' Mine" by Guns n' Roses.
2 comments:
No doubt in my mind:
1."Don't Stop believing" by Journey
2. "Somebody to love" by Queen
3. "Bohemian Rhapsody" By Queen
I know I wasn't supposed to add a third but I had to give that song props because its the jam, especially on any car trip with friends!
-Kristina
I think the only song I never skip on my ipod is "Flagpole Sitta" by Harvey Danger. This would have to be my favorite song, but that's at the moment. Ask me again in the month and it will be different I'm sure.
honorable mention goes to "Scotty Doesn't Know" by Lustra.
-Julie
Post a Comment