July 26, 2005

Floating through life...

Well, ok. I mean, my life doesn't exactly have NO purpose, but its pretty close. I still don't see why I'm here. What purpose does my existance serve right now? I get up, work for my dad, go home, go to bed, do it all over again. During the year, I get through my classes, go home, go to bed, get up, repeat. My classes are leading to a degree in a field I don't plan to enter. I'm not doing anything with my life that is important. My presence doesnt affect anyone in a significant way. I just have this feeling that if I disappeared one day, nothing would change. Nothing would really be affected. And it kinda sucks. I just wish I knew where I fit in in this world. For now, I'm just floating along with no real place or purpose.

OK, well, that's been the major thing on my mind. In more detail of course, but that's basically what's been keeping me up at night (cept last night, cuz I'm exhausted from all this not sleeping). See, you can't leave me alone with my brain for more than a few seconds. It gets me into trouble.

Moving on...


A's have been awesome lately (except tonight, which was pathetic). I still don't see them making the playoffs, but at least they're more fun to watch now.

I need to play more golf. I think if I played more, I could be pretty damn good. Besides, its fun!

Hey, I might get to go to Hawaii next summer! That would be cool! Haven't been there in about a year, and I miss the place.

And behind Door #1: life under a bridge as a hobo!

Go back to school in a few short weeks. I can't believe my summer is almost over. I mean, yes, its summer school, but its still school, and I still see it as the end of the summer. I think I'll still be doing a few things for my dad's office from Davis until they can get the new jack in there to learn the ropes. That will be fine. Give me something to do while my house plays WoW nonstop. :-/

Been listening to a lot of rap lately. Dunno why, guess its just the mood I'm in. Some of it is good stuff. The rhymes some of these guys lay down are just absolutely incredible. It is definately an art.

Goin to Yosemite next week. Leaving Sunday, get back Wednesday. Should be fun. I hear its still beautiful out there! I'll try and rememebr my camera for the pictures!

And behind door #2: A life alone in a one bedroom apartment, scraping by on a McDonald's wage!

Harry Potter: Book 6 was pretty friggin good. If you read it, talk to me about it. I wanna know what you thought. I definately can't wait for book 7. Should be interesting to see where the story goes from here!

Oh, and if you don't read Harry Potter, then you are obviously a very dull and boring person.

I need to get out to Vegas. I went 5 or 6 times while I was a teenager, haven't been once since I turned 21. Weird, no? Maybe I'll wait until the winter, when its not 115 every day.

And behind door #3: A low paying job as a clerk for a stuck up politician in Sacramento. Once again, a single room apartment by yourself.

Davis = hot. Hot = time to go swimming. Yeah, I hope to spend a fair amount of time in a pool of some sort when I go back to Davis.

Sean better take me rafting when I get back to Davis!

"Relationships, easy to get into, hard to maintain" ~Chris Rock. Well, both have seemed equally hard for me, although, I admit, I haven't exactly been trying.

I need a 4th door. :-/

Well, I've said more than enough. So I'll call it quits for tonight. Ciao.

No comments: