I'm going to start posting a top list of something every week. This week is movies, but also look for actors, songs, bands, places to visit...really anything that crosses my mind. After I post mine, I ask that you guys post a top list of the same topic. You can post your top 3...1...40...1,000,000...any length, but i'd be interested to see what everyone else likes as well...So, here we go!
Pat’s Top Twenty Movies
1. The Shawshank Redemption
2. The Boondock Saints
3. A Few Good Men
4. Gladiator
5. Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story
6. Pulp Fiction
7. Collateral
8. Fight Club
9. The Usual Suspects
10. Super Troopers
11. The Count of Monte Cristo
12. The Untouchables
13. Top Gun
14. The Matrix
15. Remember the Titans
16. The Last Castle
17. Scarface
18. Snatch
19. Goodfellas
20. Singin’ in the Rain
20. Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World
This is a list to date...my lists usually change, but this should give you a pretty good idea of my favorites...lets hear everyone else's
5 comments:
My favorite letters of the alphabet, starting with 1:
1 - A
2 - B
3 - C
4 - D
5 - E
6 - F
7 - G
8 - H
9 - I
10 - J
11 - K
12 - L
13 - m
14 - N
15 - o
16 - P
17 - Q
18 - R
19 - S
20 - t
21 - U
22 - V
23 - W
24 - X
25 - Y
26 - Z
Good call...Braveheart is mysteriously missing (oops). Citizen Kane was pretty good, but I didn't think it was all that great. The others I haven't seen.
And stay tuned for the comedy movies...that one is coming up!
Good list, not so sure about Boondock Saints, but the rest seem pretty good.
James
I don't have a top twenty, but here are my top movies, which I have difficulty ordering amongst each other:
Magnolia
Good Will Hunting
Stand By Me
The Shawshank Redemption
Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
The Man Who Wasn't There
Garden State
Ghost World
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Before Sunrise (and the sequel Before Sunset)
The last five are later additions to the list and aren't necessarily as time tested as the first five (time tested in my having seen them often enough, and in my not having been familiar with them for long enough). Surprisingly, only Shawshank coincides between our lists, though I must agree that there is only one movie on your list that I have seen and disliked, so that says something about a similarity in tastes.
Sameer
wow, bq never ceases to amaze me,
but, no "kelly the coed"? really not complete with out it
dr. Brill
Post a Comment