OKOK, I kno, I've been bad about updating any form of anything about me. But cut me some slack, I've been friggin busy!!!
First off, Happy New Year everyone! (I figure I can still get away with it since it's January). I hope everyone had/is having (...for those of you bums still not in school yet...i.e. my sister, julie, tony) a great winter break. My break was alright. The surgery was a success. It was was a much smaller procedure than last time, so I felt better much quicker afterwards. I'm currently doing physical therapy for it, so I should be back to my normal capacity in no time! Christmas was good, I got an awesome new computer (among other things). I got to see many friends over break...including some I hadn't seen in ages (Nichole, Sarah, James, Blake, Gordon...to name a few). It was great seeing all of you again. New Years at Tony's was awesome. They had a casino night, and I didn't lose all my chips! Always a plus. We got to shoot off some fireworks, and it was just a swell time! (did I just say swell? I'm losing my mind...) My family and I went to Disneyland for a few days. I love Disneyland. It's one of my favorite places in the whole world. It was good to spend some time with my family too. We're all such busy people that we never really do things together much anymore. Guess it;s a side effect of growing up.
School this quarter has started off really well. I feel more into it than I have in years. Maybe it's because I have to, but I'll just believe it's because I'm awesome and leave it at that. We had another awesome party here last weekend. Not quite as big as the Nov. party, but still a good one. I remember most of it too!!! (always a plus!). For those of you on facebook, we have started a 2802 Sycamore group for those of you who love us or kick it here sometimes to join. We;ll post party announcements there and whatnot. On that note, we have a few coming up:
~We'll be doing the Super Bowl here on Feb. 6th. The game starts at like 3, so we'll start sometime before that. We plan on BBQing, so anything you can bring (snacks, drinks, money) will be greatly appreciated.
~We should also be doing some sort of regular party the night of the 12th of February. This will be a Valentines (or anti-valentines...as that seems to appeal to more of us) type party. We might do a theme with it, but we don't know yet. Once again, anything you can bring (booze, money) will greatly help out.
We're asking for help with these parties because they are expensive to put on, but we want to keep doing them since we know you all have fun. So, yeah, just as a rule of thumb, please be willing to help out when our parties roll around. It'll lighten the burden on us, and allow for us to throw more parties.
Guess that's about it for now. Post below to say hi, tell me how ur break was, or to say you wanna come to a party. I'll be updating this thing again now, so be sure to check back often!
I'm out...
No comments:
Post a Comment