OK, so of all the parties this house has thrown, our AV Party last night was by far teh best! If you missed it, you seriously missed an awesome time. I think we got about 80 ppl there, there was a pool of pudding to wrestle in (even if it was a little disgusting and cold), and we went through more booze than we had in our last two parties combined. Once again, I say if you missed this one, you seriously made a mistake.
However, I will have some pity on you. Go to http://photos.yahoo.com/prquinn to get pics from the party. There are 165 pics to go through, so take some time and enjoy them.
Now, do come to our next party. We do not know when it will be, but when we do, I'll post it here (and in the 2802 sycamore facebook group, and in kent's AIM profile). It should be the same rockin good time we always have, so stay tuned!
Lemme know what you think of the pics. If you were here last night, lemme know what you thought about it. Finally, any ideas for our next party? Lets hear em!
2 comments:
Saw the pictures pat, looked awesome. You better have another next time I'm in town.
I posted that.
James
Post a Comment