November 22, 2011

Question of the Week #3

Wow...two weeks in a row with a Weekly Question! Must be some sort of record! But don't get too spoiled, I'm far too busy to be writing all the time! :-P

Anyways, in preparation for that fabulous Thanksgiving Feast in which we are all about to partake, today's Weekly Question is a simple one...

What is your favorite single food item from your traditional Thanksgiving Feast?

I think in the past I'd be inclined to say Crescent Rolls and be done with it. But over the past couple years, sweet potatoes have earned a special place in my heart. So I will go with that...Sweet Potatoes...so delicious!

So, what say you? What's your favorite Thanksgiving food?

4 comments:

Julie said...

Mashed Potatoes. Being an irish lass I would have to answer some form of spud but really mashed potatoes are the best. You get to put butter, salt, garlic all over them. Cheese, gravy or bacon too if you feel like it. It's pretty sweet. Ken's family also uses the left overs to make these yummy french things called tortons (so not sure on the spelling of that) but they're like these fried pastry like things with onions, cheese and mashed potatoes inside.

Sue Quinn said...

As much as I love sweet potatoes, Stuffing is still my all time favorite.

Jason said...

It's all about the turkey!
Along with the sandwiches, casseroles / surprise dishes, etc... that inevitably follow :)

Anonymous said...

stuffing, even when it is bad it is good.

JMB