Yes, it's that time of year...Q's annual YEAR IN REVIEW!!! Once again, I'll be rolling out my Year in Review in segments this year. I kinda like how each one can stand on its own, and be left open for debate for a few days. That way I can HOPEFULLY get some better feedback from my loyal, but mostly silent, readers. As always, I'd love to hear from all of you. Leave your comments on the year that was, debate with me over my rankings of the year's events, and mourn with me over how boring my year was when I post my personal events (or send hate when you realize that a boring year for me still included visiting 3 new cities).
And, as always, enjoy!
Another year, another Q yearly review! I have to say, looking back on my review of events that happened in 2008, and now looking over my preliminary list of things that have happened in 2009...2009 was hella boring! I mean, what happened this year? Celebrities dying was probably the most memorable thing. Boring teams won the major sports championships (except the Lakers, who are hella legit!). Even my personal life was boring. I only went on, maybe 4 or 5 small trips this year. No Mexico, only once to Vegas, sigh. Ah well, every year can't be epic!
Anyways, as always, the year still had its notable moments. Mostly, I'll probably just spend the World section making fun of Obama, but there were other things that happened this year too, and I'll try to track them down for ya!
Per usual, today is just a short introduction. The lists of the top movies, sports events, world events, and personal events will be released on the schedule indicated below...more or less. So check back often and enjoy our look back at the year that was.
Year in Review 2009 Schedule
Monday 12/21: Introduction
Tuesday 12/22: Top Movies I've Seen This Year
Wednesday 12/23: Top Sports Events of 2009
Monday 12/28: Top World Events of 2009
Wednesday 12/30: Top Personal Events of 2009
No comments:
Post a Comment