Well, it's official. I'll be moving on September 13th from my parents' house in Morgan Hill into an apartment with Smiles in Campbell. River Walk Apartments, to be exact, on the corner of Bascom Ave. and Southwest Expy.
I must say, at first, I wasn't thrilled at the prospect of moving. I mean, ok, I'm almost 25, and I can't live at my parents' place forever. But seriously, the rent was free, my costs were minimal, and that gave me a crapton of disposable income (I mean, money to, um, save or something). My parents don't bug me, so it's not like I had a bad deal living at home. It was a sweet deal.
But then I checked out the place, and it's gorgeous. And its right down the street from my work (maybe a 15-20 minute walk...3-5 minute drive). It's right next to a light rail station, near downtown San Jose and downtown Campbell. The grounds are very nice. We get two assigned covered parking spots in a gated community. I mean, it's going to be very nice, and it should be a lotta fun.
So, now comes the shitty part...packing. I hate packing and moving. Hate it! It's always a mess...I can never find anything afterwards. And it takes forever. But, hey, if anyone wants to help me move all my crap from MoHill to Campbell, I'll totally buy you lunch and dinner on moving day!
I know, sweet deal, right?
1 comment:
I'll totally visit if you're light rail adjacent and of course I'll help out on moving day as much as possible (I have work but afterwards I'll help).
Post a Comment