Staying up late to cram as much information into my head as possible. Getting no sleep for days on end. Having Spring Break in sight and yet the worst part of the quarter still right in front of you. Yes, finals week has arrived. Although, I must say, its a weird looking week, being as it starts on a Friday, and runs through Thursday. Lucky me, I have finals at the first finals time of the first day, and the last finals time of the last day...with two in between. Yeah, my schedule pretty much sucks.
I should survive though. I'm not in danger of failing any classes, as far as I know (one midterm has yet to be posted, but I got B's on the papers, so I'm not worried), and with a little studying and review, I should be fine.
My gnarly finals schedule appears as such:
Friday 3/17: 8am: POL 160 (Done)
Monday 3/20: 1030am: ITA 2 (Done)
Wednesday 3/22: 1030am: POL 118B (Done)
Thursday 3/23: 4pm: POL 162 (Done)
Then, freedom! For a mere 5 days before Spring Quarter starts. But thats a rant for another time. So, to all taking finals this week, good luck and don't kill yourselves. And to all who are not taking finals this week...well, since i cant say anything nice...
update: I'm done!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment