January 17, 2006

You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?

When you make an appointment to get an MRI on your knee at 7 in the morning, in a town 20 minutes away, and when you get there, they have no record of you even making this appointment. Its like, its like, "hello, I get up before god does and drive my ass down here and you don't even have a record of me?? Do you even know who I am? Do you want my insurance company's money or not???" And all they can say is "we'll have scheduling get back to you." Like that does me a lot of good now that its 7:15am and I'm in Vacaville. It's too late to go back to sleep now and yet too early to function. Thanks, Vacaville Imaging Center. I guess people in Vacaville have yet to master the use of a pen and a calendar.

And thats another thing that really grinds my gears, pens. How they're always running out of ink right when you need them the most. It's like, you know, keep writing! That's what you are made for!

And that's what really grinds my gears...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Early appointments are the devil, made only worse by having the early appointment canceled on you. You have my deepest sympathy :-/

-Julie