In honor of me reaching 150 movies in my DVD collection, I have decided to publish my list of my 20 favorite movies of all time. Feel free to comment on the list, provide your own top list, or just tell me how awesome my list is.
So, here it is...
1. The Shawshank Redemption
2. The Boondock Saints
3. The Count of Monte Cristo
4. Gladiator
5. Pulp Fiction
6. Collateral
7. Fight Club
8. Wedding Crashers
9. Goodfellas
10. Super Troopers
11. Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story
12. Snatch
13. Scarface
14. A Few Good Men
15. The Usual Suspects
16. Remember the Titans
17. Hitch
18. The Matrix
19. Friday Night Lights
20. Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World
2 comments:
Thats a pretty good list Pat
I think its missing Dogma, Sin City, and two quirky matt favorites; Without Limits and The great Escape. I'd say about 15 of your 20 are also on my top 20 list though.
-Matt
Master and commander? That was a sleeper... where the hell is Princess Bride?
Post a Comment