We're near the Russian River, kinda. It's on the way there. I just wanted to post this picture because I like it:
We had very little sun...it was mostly fog. But yeah, the coastline there is gorgeous:
I went with my family and some coworkers. Here's mom and Titan:
This is an abalone:
This is a rather large abalone pried out of its shell and a few smaller ones cleaned down to just the meat:
There is always awesome food...and even Titan got a bone (once I was done eating most of the meat off of the rib):
And after the gorging, we all sit around the campfire:
Sunday morning, off back home we go:
Funny how people come from all over the world just to see this bridge, and we just use it for getting too and from the North Bay...and gripe about the traffic.
More pictures will probably be posted at some point on facebook. Check my profile for them in a few days.
Anyways, it was an awesome trip, as always. Can't wait til next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment