October 10, 2005

Back and Ranting Again...

So, wow, I haven't written anything on here in forever! I guess I've been busy, with the end of summer and then school starting. But, you know I can't stay away forever. Unfortunately, this isn't going to be a well thought out piece like many of my last entries have been. This one is more to get shit off my brain so I can sleep. So, here is whats on my mind tonight.


~Last night's party here was pretty freaking badass. If you were here, you know what I'm talking about. I think everyone had a great time...and we went through a TON of booze. You should see the empties around the house. Holy balls! It was definately a fun time had by all...and I have pictures to prove it (check the AIM profile).

~I guess I'm most glad about the party being a sucess because I had some of my friends from elsewhere coming in, and I had promised them a good time. I was afraid that the party would end up being a bust and I would look like a fool. But luckily everything came together. Hopefully everyone will be back in November.

~I'm a little upset at myself for not having an awesome time at my own awesome party. I mean, it was good hanging out with everyone and meeting some awesome people, but I came away at the end of the night feeling unfulfilled. Then again, I never have as good of a time at my house's parties as everyone else does. Maybe its because I don't get out and mingle enough or make enough friends...i dunno.

~I'm still convinced that nice guys finish last. But then again, you already knew this if you have read my blog before (see: The Nice Guy: A Dying Breed).

~My bed has seen more action than I have. I find that depressing...

~It's even more depressing that I have to wash my own sheets afterwards...

~But on to happier things...um...only 5 more school days until the weekend?

~8am class was a mistake. But its the only time this class is ever offered, so I had to bite the bullet. I think it will end up being my best class tho, b/c the stuff being taught doesnt look that bad.

~Now, Italian, on the other hand, might be a little more rough...I never have been able to pick up other languages well.

~Totally going home next weekend! Get to see the parents, the baby sister, grandma, Sean and co., my other family, and whoever else is around!! I'm definately looking forward to it!


There's a lot of other shit on my brain, but nothing I feel comfortable sharing in a public forum, so this is where I will cut myself off. I'm always online though, and if you have my phone number, you know where to reach me. Don't be afraid to say hi!

That's all for tonight...g'night!

No comments: