December 01, 2004

A New Post on Nothing in Particular

OK, so I haven't said anything in a while. But, yeah, I've been up to the same ol crap. School, home, chillin with the roomies. Thanksgiving was fun. I got to see my baby sister, which is always good! I miss her. San Diego is way nice, I hadn't been there in a while. Lancaster was good, as always. We seriously do the same things every year when we go, but it's always fun. I love seeing my family, especially since I don't see them very often. I should really go down to Lancaster more. My week last week was crazy, I was all over this state. There was a stretch where I spent four straight nights in four different beds in four different counties...

Monday: Morgan Hill
Tuesday: Davis
Wednesday: San Diego
Thuesday-Saturday: Lancaster
Sunday: San Diego
Monday: Davis

I was in the Bay Area, the Central Valley, Extreme SoCal, and the Mojave Desert all in one week. I drove through most of the Western IE, and through some of the mountains in SoCal. So, yeah, I pretty much hit everything except for the crazy north and the sierras. Fun times...

Now I'm off and running to the end of the quarter. A week and a half before finals and then I get rewarded for my hard work with a surgery on Friday the 17th. So much to look forward to.

Guess thats about it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! (this is Nichole) I am getting surgery on the 23rd! okay, wisdom teeth not shoulder, but we can still be christmas surgery sympathizers or something. and since my stupid ankle is still dead 12 weeks post injury... i may even get to have surgery on that too! that would be joyous, and i'd be well on my way to catching up with you! and yes, you might be injury-prone, but sometimes things work out (homecoming jun year was way fun!) anyway, there are a lot of exclamation points in this post. i'm not sure what that means. okay then.

ZeroIndulgence said...

OOOO, wisdom teeth, funfun! I am one of the lucky, evolved few who have no wisdom teeth. But I've made up for it in other surgeries :) Oh, and I hope ur ankle gets better! Injured ankles are the worst. :( Oh, and you better come visit me after my surgery! ;)