On the 11th Day of Patmas, I give to you...11 Years of Calvin and Hobbes Christmas Classics!
Calvin and Hobbes is the greatest comic strip of all time. This is a fact. It is indisputable. Calvin and Hobbes ran from November 1985 through December 1995. That give us 11 years of Christmas Season strips to sift through. I've found the following 9, but there are many, many more. If you have never read Calvin and Hobbes, do yourself a favor and pick up one of the compilation books. You will not be disappointed!
So, here you go...11 Years of Calivin and Hobbes Christmas Comics...
Calvin,
always toeing the line between good and bad...weighing the risks
between being bad with the rewards of being good. Now, since I'm in the
giving mood, here's two more for you. Besides Christmas themed comics,
Calvin also loved to make the best snowmen ever! Here's a compilation
of his best...
And,
finally, here's a poem by Bill Watterson, creator of Calvin and Hobbes.
Christmas Eve is almost here! Hope you all have wonderful plans with
people you love. Enjoy!











No comments:
Post a Comment